Singapore / 新加坡 - 3532
Main Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To Apply Now
• Work closely with brand's owners to develop a strategy
• Lead the team to execute all strategic local marketing programs (including social media & digital marketing)
• Align marketing plans with Brand guidelines to build and develop omni-channel network.
• Update and track monthly dashboard and collaborate with cross functional teams to work out and present viable promotion strategies
• Perform pre and post evaluation of marketing campaigns
• Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
This role will suit marketing professional who thrives on end to end brand management. Successful candidate will ideally have the following criteria
• Min Degree or equivalent in Marketing / Business / Mass Comm or related discipline
• Must have strong digital and/or social media marketing experience
• Demonstrated experience in working with brands
• A passion for working with premium brands/goods
• Excellent planning and analytical skill, interpersonal and communication skills required
• Results oriented and dynamic individual with strong business acumen
• Excellent people skills with an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.